All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'Wedlocked', Alexander Valley has created a mosaic of life's little ironies, interspersed with all the mystery, intrigue, romance and adventure expected from any self-analysis guide examining the eternal battle between the sexes. Your perfect partner is out there, somewhere. As Western society degrades, you may find it difficult to believe, especially if you currently feel trapped in a dysfunctional relationship. Women are increasingly encouraged to be superficial, materialistic and self-absorbed; men are increasingly told that these are the qualities they must t only accept, but actively seek, in a woman. The author takes us on a horrific tour of his past relationships (with names and locations changed to protect the guilty and the incent!), from the travelling Nymphomaniac to the wife who told him to drive himself and his inconvenient heart attack to the hospital, as her parents happened to be visiting. When you do find the right woman, it's a wonderful thing. But if your current partner is far from being right - if her idea of the perfect Christmas present for her man is a pair of second-hand underpants (true story!) , or if she ticks most of the boxes in the 26-point Narcissist test, then this book will provide the guidance you need. It'll also provide you with some much needed laughs, and you may just recognise your own predicament in some of the situations it describes. While providing a list of telltale traits to avoid, the author concludes with a surprising secret about how to find your true soulmate - a woman with whom you can share your life, and who will make you truly happy. If you're searching for that secret, you will be amazed how simple it turns out to be.
- Author BiographyYou may not be surprised to learn, given this book's subject, that Alexander Valley is not the author's real name. He is in fact the renowned author of several other highly acclaimed books, though under another pen name and therefore unmentionable. His towering literary achievements have been compared with such standouts as The DaVinci Code, The Lord of the Rings, and the unforgettable Amnesia. Dr. Valley's avante garde style is so refreshing that he has made being non-PC an actual art form. An autobiography should not be this much fun, but the exploits of the author's life cannot help but bring a smile to the lips and a tear to the eye, and the all too often heard refrain from the locker rooms to the board rooms, There but for the grace of God, go I. Amid plots and counterplots, tragedy and betrayal, victory and terror, the fate of one's manhood hangs perilously in the balance, as the author courageously endeavours to win the deadliest of conflicts: the affliction known as Wedlocked.
- Author(s)Alexander G. Valley
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.