All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom knitting personality Vickie Howell comes an adorable collection of modern baby knits, featuring a fresh new take on garter stitch, everyone's go-to stitch for easy projects. Taking the garter stitch into new creative territory, Howell has created 28 standout garments for babies, including plenty of unisex items. These pieces wow with their inventiveness and include stylish fringed moccasins, a boho hooded poncho and a Cowichan sweater.
- Author BiographyVickie Howell is a knit, crochet and craft designer/evangelist with a penchant for DIY culture and social-media marketing. Vickie is most well known as the former host and creative consultant of DIY Network & HGTV's 'Knitty Gritty', her bestselling craft books and her accessible, inclusive approach to nurturing the creative community via print, video and social media. She is the International Spokesperson & Creativity Guide for the largest North American yarn company, Yarnspirations, Yarn Arts Ambassador for Clover Needlearts, Inc and she knits with viewers nationwide as the host and co-executive producer of PBS's 'Knitting Daily TV with Vickie Howell'. She lives in Austin, TX.
- Author(s)Vickie Howell
- PublisherSixth & Spring Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth & Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.