All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionFind new meaning, nurture your creativity, and discover your inner wisdom through journal writing. Perfect for both beginning and experienced journal writers, Week by Week: A Year's Worth of Journaling Prompts brings together an inspiring collection of more than 400 writing prompts and meditations designed to enhance self-awareness and healing. This book is for you, if you: Have been struggling to start or maintain a journal writing practiceAre bored with your current journalingCan't think what to write aboutAre tired of superficial journalingNeed direction to go deeperWant to create a record of your life as it happensAre looking for inspiration increWant to access or enhance your creativity The meditations and writing prompts are arranged in weekly topics, such as: Self-AwarenessSpiritualityFamilyRelationshipsAuthenticityObstaclesOpportunitiesSeasonsHolidaysThe World Each topic provides original and powerful writing prompts to help you uncover the deeper lessons of your personal experience. You can start from the beginning and follow the prompts through to the end, or you can use pick and choose the prompts that inspire you in the moment. Week by Week empowers you to begin, deepen, and enrich your journal writing practice.
- Author BiographyAmber Lea Starfire is a teacher, freelance editor, and writer in Napa, California. Her passion is helping others tell their stories, make meaning of their lives, and access their inner wisdom and creativity through the act of writing. She earned her Masters in Education at Stanford University and has taught online, as well as at community colleges and businesses, for twenty years. She currently offers courses and workshops in journaling and creative writing. Her work has appeared in anthologies and online magazines. Visit Amber's website, www.writingthroughlife.com.
- Author(s)Amber Lea Starfire
- PublisherMoonskye Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoonskye Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.