All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionEach of this book's twenty-two self-guided walking tours begins near a subway station and features step-by-step directions, a detailed map, as well as factual and fascinating vignettes about points of interest along the way. Whether your interest is Brooklyn history and lore, sports, architecture, ethnic foods, or famous Brooklynites, this guide will lead you t only to familiar favorites such, but also to refreshing discoveries.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Regalbuto has traveled extensively, staying at monastery guesthouses along the way. He is the author of several books, including Monastery Guest Houses of North America, Weekend Walks in Historic New England, Weekend Walks in the Historic Washington, DC, Region, and Weekend Walks in Brooklyn. Regalbuto graduated from Harvard cum laude and lives in Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Robert J. Regalbuto
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleWeekend Walks
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.