All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA series dedicated to the most desirable cities in Italy, to visit for a long weekend or more. Each book features four specially chosen itineraries accompanied by maps, guiding visitors to a host of unforgettable places both cultural and commercial, including museums, galleries, monuments, hotels, B&Bs, restaurants, cafes, and more. Milan, in Italy's rthern Lombardy region, is ted for its urban style, but it's t just about fashion, there's beautiful art, architecture, and cuisine as well. Milan is Italy's business capital, as it was the Western Roman Empire's capital centuries ago. It is home to Da Vinci's Last Supper fresco; the Duomo - the third largest church in Christendom; Caravaggio paintings; La Scala; ...t to mention eating, drinking, shopping, and football!
- PublisherGiunti Gruppo Editoriale
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleWeekend in Guides
- Place of PublicationFirenze
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiunti Gruppo Editoriale
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.