All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis work establishes a concept of anxiety reduction which is applied to a discussion of the literature on comedy and tragedy in order to propose new definitions of these genres. The results of this theoretical treatment are then employed in analyses of works of Shakespeare, Schiller, Buechner, Lessing, Cary, De Vries and Kafka.
- Author(s)Peter B Waldeck
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 3: Comparative Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.