All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the intricate connection between weight problems and marital satisfaction in women, and describes the often hidden rewards of being overweight. Clearly delineating the issues surrounding weight gain, this encouraging book helps readers set attainable weight goals and also offers concrete strategies for success.
- Author(s)Barbara Jacobson,Richard B. Stuart
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication10/05/1995
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight396 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.