All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a unified approach for obtaining the limiting distributions of minimum distance. It discusses classes of goodness-of-t tests for fitting an error distribution in some of these models and/or fitting a regression-autoregressive function without assuming the kwledge of the error distribution. The main tool is the asymptotic equi-continuity of certain basic weighted residual empirical processes in the uniform and L2 metrics.
- Author(s)Hira L. Koul
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 166
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight624 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.