All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes high-throughput measurements of gene expression and genetic marker data facilitate systems biologic and systems genetic data analysis strategies. It also includes gene co-expression networks that have been used to study a variety of biological systems, bridging the gap from individual genes to biologically or clinically important emergent phetypes.
- Author(s)Steve Horvath
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.