All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionOklahoma has a history that's both torious and peculiar, from legendary natives like Giggling Granny-a jovial woman responsible for as many as eleven murders-to Shaman's Portal, a gateway said to have swallowed handfuls of unsuspecting travelers over the last few centuries. And keep your camera at the ready for shape-shifting manimals ! On this tour of the Sooner State, you'll encounter the outlandish, exceptional, and bizarre.
- Author BiographyThis is Wesley Treat's third book in the series, following <i>Weird Texas</i> and <i>Weird Arizona</i>. He currently lives in Dallas, Texas. Visit him online at the Roadside Resort (www.roadsideresort.com).
- Author(s)Wesley Treat
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleWeird
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1034 g
- Width238 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byMark Sceurman
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.