All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionLaurel Canyon in the '60s and early '70s was a magical place where musicians gathered to create much of the soundtrack to those times. The Doors, the Beach Boys, Frank Zappa, James Taylor, Carole King, Joni Mitchell and more lived and jammed together here. But the scene had a dark side. Many didn't make it out alive, and many of those deaths remain shrouded in mystery. Far more integrated into the scene than most would like to admit was Charles Manson and his infamous Family. It also seems these colourful characters all coexisted alongside a covert military installation.
- Author(s)David McGowan
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tilroh14 Oct, 2016by
makes sense of the 60s -70s weirdness.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.