All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could be worse than being raped by someone in whom you placed your trust? Thousands of veterans and service members kw the answer to that question: being raped, and then being shunned and revictimized by your colleagues, comrades, and chain of command - the people with whom you live, work, and upon whom you depend for your very life - while they protect and even promote your attacker. One U. S. Navy veteran shares her tale of incence lost - and a soul reclaimed.
- Author BiographySusan R. Ganger is a veteran and a survivor of MST. In addition to speaking in public forums to increase awareness and understanding of MST, Susan serves on the board of Protect Our Defenders, a non-profit organization dedicated to enacting better protections for those who protect us.
- Author(s)Susan R Ganger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.