All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most photographed women in Britain, Coleen kws what it's like to live in the celebrity glare. Since she was a teenager the press have followed her every move. Welcome to My World' is Coleen's first book and offers exclusive insights into her transformation from an ordinary Liverpudlian schoolgirl into a glamorous style icon. Coleen has become a huge inspiration to girls everywhere. We have watched in admiration as she has become sought after for the cover of the world's fashion and style magazines, featured in Vogue, presented her own TV programme, become a regular magazine columnist and worked as the face of high profile brands. 'Welcome to My World' is Coleen's chance to share with her millions of fans the ways in which she has developed her taste in fashion, and the tips she can pass on from her increasingly admired style and her fitness regime. She also gives fascinating insights into what life is really like in the unrelenting celebrity spotlight and amidst the glare of the constant paparrazi flashbulbs. Along with often humorous insights into Coleen's world, the book includes her tips on fashion and style do's and don'ts based on her own experience of growing up in the limelight. It will be an inspiration to anyone interested in fashion, glamour and how one girl coped when she was thrust into the celebrity spotlight and her life changed forever.
- Author BiographyBorn to a happy and close-knit family in Croxteth, Liverpool, Coleen was first snapped by the paparazzi on her way to the school she shared with her boyfriend, football star Wayne Rooney. Since then, Coleen has become darling of the glossy magazines and tabloids who love her for her chic and up-to-date fashion sense and her happy, grounded attitude. Coleen's adopted sister Rosie suffers from a rare genetic disorder, and in 2006 Coleen presented a Tonight with Trevor McDonald programme on the role of children's hospices in helping the families of disabled children. Coleen has also written a magazine column and is the face of many high-profile brands.
- Author(s)Coleen McLoughlin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/04/2010
- Content Note60 col illus
- Weight878 g
- Width161 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.