CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter where you live, there's just place like a warm and welcoming home! You can build an entire neighborhood from the dozens of mix and match homes, cottages and townhouses in this publication. Themed home designs created from Annie's Front Doors, Home and Hearth, Hometown Neighborhood and Village Townhouse collection of images. Simply trace any of the fun design linework patterns from this workbook and then transfer the image onto your project surface to make outstanding personalized items with professional results It doesn't matter if you're a seasoned artisan or simply looking for delightfully whimsical designs to satisfy your creative urges, you'll find 40 pages of themed designs you can use over and over again. Pages feature lineart pattern designs with small color samples to use for your decorative painting, paper crafting, scrapbooking and needleart projects...all are hand rendered images by Annie Lang! The images in this book are intended for personal, classroom and small resale business use to create individually crafted items. This 40 page publication features linework of homes, cozy cottages, townhouses, decorative mix and match outdoor accents, shrubbery and flower motifs, welcoming doors and interior home scenes for kitchen, bath, parlor, laundry room, bedroom and nursery. Designs can be colored with paint, color pencils, inks, markers, chalks, etc. How can you use these patterns? *Decorative painters can use them for wood, glass, wearables, plastic items, canvas, home dec accent items, furniture, walls and any other paintable surface imaginable. *Papercrafters can use them to create greeting cards, tags, scrapbooking accents, paper piecing projects and more. *Fabric artisans can use them to make appliques, quilt squares, wearable items, etc. *Teachers can use them to create fun bulletin boards, classroom velties, murals, window decorations and teaching materials. *Cake makers and cookie bakers can use them to make clever wrappers, fondant treats, cookie stamps and other edible delights. *Designers can use them for artist reference to help spark your own creative inspirations!
- Author BiographyAnnie Lang is a self-taught award winning designer/author who published 29 decorative arts how-to instructional books with Easl Publications from 1995-2003. Her many licensed characters and project designs have appeared in a wide variety of painting and craft magazines and have been used on numerous commercially manufactured products and fabrics as well. She continues to actively support the Creative Arts Community which has played a key role in her home based business Annie Things Possible since 1986. Annie's whimsical characters and creative designs, which include everything from buglets to elves, have found their way into the international commercial marketplace and into the hearts of arts and crafts lovers worldwide. Annie Lang currently resides in Grand Blanc, Michigan, very near the community where both she and her husband, grew up. Her growing family continues to provide her with limitless support, inspiration, and humor, which has always been reflected in her work.
- Author(s)Annie Lang
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.