All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelding gives practical instruction on joining metals, whatever the task at hand. It explains a range of techniques from soft soldering though to TIG and gas welding, as well as introducing alternative methods and advice on the importance of safety.
- Author BiographyMartin Thaddeus worked for twenty-five years in the motor trade, specialising in restoration. His son Ed has repaired a wide variety of vehicles. They ahve collaborated on many articles for Practical Classics magazine.
- Author(s)Martin Thaddeus
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note405 colour illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.