All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a concise yet thorough introduction to the topic, this new edition of Welding Essentials makes welding easy for beginners and is a handy reference for professionals. Its unique, comprehensive question-and-answer format will allow readers to quickly find what they are looking for and fully understand it. Eliminating n-essential items to prevent overloading readers, Welding Essentials addresses safety hazards and required precautions in detail and provides solutions to common problems for each process. Additionally, this valuable reference carefully explains step-by-step setup and shutdown procedures, along with why equipment grounding and GFI's are needed and the way in which they work.
- Author(s)Frank B. Marlow,William L. Galvery
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.