All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis proven guide provides the kwledge and skills you need to complete AWS SENSE Level I and Level II programs, create Workmanship Qualification Specimens, and earn professional certification. Advancing rapidly from basic concepts and processes to today's most complex, cutting-edge welding techlogies and practices, this comprehensive text features valuable information on topics such as welding metallurgy, metal fabrication, weld testing and inspection, joint design, job costing, and environmental and conservation tips. The author opens each section by introducing you to the materials, equipment, setup procedures, and critical safety information you need to execute a specific process successfully, while subsequent chapters focus on individual welding tasks leading to SENSE certification. Now with MindTap for Welding, complete with simulation and up-to-date welding videos.
- Author BiographyLarry Jeffus is a welder with over 55 years of welding experience, and he has his own well-equipped welding shop. In his welding career he has passed many welding certification tests in a wide variety of processes, positions, and on many different material types and thicknesses. Larry has provided welding and professional consulting services locally, nationally, and internationally to major corporations, small businesses, government agencies, schools, colleges, and individuals. He is a Life Member of the American Welding Society. Larry Jeffus has over forty years experience as a dedicated classroom teacher and is the author of several Delmar Cengage Learning welding publications. Prior to retiring from teaching, Professor Jeffus taught at Eastfield College, part of the Dallas County Community College District. Since retiring from full-time teaching, he remains very active in the welding community, especially in the field of education. He serves on several welding program technical advisory committees and has visited high school, college, and technical campuses in more than forty states and four foreign countries. Professor Jeffus was selected as Outstanding Post-Secondary Technical Educator in the State of Texas by the Texas Technical Society. Professor Jeffus has served for 12 years as a board member on the Texas Workforce Investment Council in the Texas Governor's office where he works to develop a skilled workforce and bring economic development to the state. He served as a member of the Apprenticeship Project Leadership Team where he helped establish apprenticeship training programs for Texas, and he has made numerous trips to Washington lobbying for vocational and technical education. Larry Jeffus holds a Bachelor of Science Degree and has completed post graduate studies.
- Author(s)Larry F. Jeffus
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2245 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.