All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the effects of the California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program on work activity participation rates of welfare recipients, welfare caseloads, and outcomes for welfare leavers. While the CalWORKs reforms appear to have been responsible for some of the uniform improvement in outcomes shown by the analysis, the robust ecomy and other policy changes were probably also important.
- Author(s)Elaine Reardon,Jacob A. Klerman,Joe Hotz,etc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/09/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width206 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.