All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook has 6 generations of good ole southern family recipes as well as some fun ones. There are around 600 recipes in this book. You will find anything from purple hull peas to jalape cornbread, chocolate pie to frog legs, Dutch oven recipes to gifts in a jar, roadkill to potato soup. There is such a wide variety, you've got a lot recipes to choose from. I wrote this cookbook to share with others the delicious foods we grew up on and have passed on to our children. These recipes bring back childhood memories when our families would get together and have home cooked meals. Now a days, people don't want to cook from scratch because it is so much easier to just go out and get fast food. I miss the days of home cooked meals. I hope these meals put a smile on your face, bring back some childhood memories, and will allow your families to spend some quality time together. Enjoy!!!
- Author(s)Lori Plegge
- Date of Publication22/08/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.