CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFind fulfillment in kwing that every task, matter how small, has incredible significance to God. A mom's work is never finished--from changing diapers and fixing meals, to helping kids with their homework. Often the first one to rise and the last one to sleep, a mom doesn't need a special award for her work; she just wants to feel like her work matters and is appreciated. But often, mothers don't always feel they are affirmed for all that they do. While moms tend to look to people for affirmation, the truth is, the only place to find this appreciation is to look to God. Based on Matthew 25:31-46, where Jesus tells his servants that the work they've done for the least of these, they have done directly for Him, Well Done, Good and Faithful Mommy helps moms realize that everything they offer their children, they offer directly to Jesus. Moms will find fulfillment in kwing that every task they do, matter how small, has incredible significance to God. Every mom will rest kwing one day she will hear Jesus say the words she longs to hear, Well done, good and faithful mommy.
- Author BiographyMegan Breedlove is a wife and stay-at-home mom to five children. She is a graduate from Baylor University with a University Scholar's degree in foreign languages and has a dual master's degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in marriage and family counseling and in religious education. She also writes popular weekly devotions for moms on her website, MannaforMoms.com.
- Author(s)Megan Breedlove
- PublisherGospel Light
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxnard
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Light
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight195 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.