Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Tash French's potty grandmother mistakes a Christmas cracker engagement ring for the genuine article, a wedding of astromical proportions is planned. Swept away by everyone's enthusiasm, Tash and her partner, Niall, can do little but laugh and go along with it. After all, they had meant to marry all along, hadn't they? As the wedding plans escalate, however, Tash starts to have doubts. Niall, a rising acting star, is always working away from home, forgetting important dates and falling in love with his leading ladies, and her own eyes keep wandering to a roguish fellow event rider. Even if the Best Man wins, Tash looks likely to give away more than her hand in marriage - she may lose her head and heart as well ...
- Author BiographyFiona Walker, whose novels have been Sunday Times bestsellers, leads the field as the voice of young, media-aware women. She lives in Somerset with her partner and two children plus an assortment of horses and dogs.
- Author(s)Fiona Walker
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication22/06/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Weight371 g
- Width116 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.