All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionA financially independent young woman has the ability to dictate the direction of her career and life-path. Well-Heeled focuses on giving young women the kwledge and tools they need in order to be financially independent, debt-free, and resourceful. Throughout this book, Lesley-Anne weaves her own personal experiences into each chapter. Her passion is to create a positive example for other young women as they set realistic financial goals to achieve their dreams. She covers setting a budget, getting out of debt, fighting for a better salary, increasing savings, making smart financial choices in relationships, and much more Lesley-Anne shows young women that they truly have the power to do and be whatever they want in life.
- Author BiographyLesley-Anne Scorgie is the founder of MeVest, a money school helping Canadians reach their financial potential. She's also the bestselling author of Well-Heeled: The Smart Girl's Guide to Getting Rich and Rich by Thirty: Your Guide to Financial Success. She lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Lesley-Anne Scorgie
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.