All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together two bodies of kwledge - wellbeing and recovery. Wellbeing and 'positive' approaches are increasingly influencing many areas of society. Recovery in mental illness has a growing empirical evidence base. For the first time, overlaps and cross-fertilisation opportunities between the two bodies of kwledge are identified. International experts present invations taking place within the mental health system, which include wellbeing-informed new therapies, e-health approaches and peer-led recovery communities. State-of-the-art applications of wellbeing to the wider community are also described, across education, employment, parenting and city planning. This book will be of interest to anyone connected with the mental health system, especially people using and working in services, and clinical and administrators leaders, and those interested in using research from the mental health system in the wider community.
- Author BiographyMike Slade is Professor of Health Services Research in the Health Service and Population Research Department, King's College London. Lindsay Oades is Associate Professor of Positive Psychology at the Centre for Positive Psychology, University of Melbourne. Aaron Jarden is Senior Lecturer in Psychology and Research Officer at the Human Potential Centre, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2017
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note33 b/w illus. 42 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAaron Jarden,Lindsay Oades,Mike Slade
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.