Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'I' in illness is isolation, and the crucial letters in wellness are 'we.' -Author unkwn- The Wellness Group Toolkit contains ideas and exercises designed to assist support and/or wellness group facilitators and participants in expanding their viewpoint about support group structure, and the types of activities that are appropriate and possible. By getting support and survivor groups to be reflective, introspective, and engaged, the author helps communities become stronger entities of encouragement and transformation. Divided into four main sections (Beginnings, Openings, Group Exercises, and Resources), this guide sparks the imagination and puts ideas, tools, and prompts into the hands of the people who need them.
- Author BiographyCarmen Freeman, MS, CHT, is a retired transpersonal hypnotherapist, who specialized in working with physical challenges and illnesses. She is currently a speaker, and workshop facilitator, who has journeyed with MS for over thirty-two years. Although physically challenged, she lives her life with intention, and with an understanding that we are more than our body's experience. She was the founder of a national women's retreat, authored the Wellness Manifesto poster, created and facilitated the Boulder MS Wellness Group for 13 years, helped the MS Society create conferences focusing on wellness, and has facilitated numerous conference workshops for various organizations.
- Author(s)Carmen Freeman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.