All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title has been revised, with Internet links offering opportunities to hear the language spoken by a native speaker. Grammar is clearly explained, and puzzles provide plenty of practice. This title is part of a series providing a thorough grounding in useful, basic foreign language skills.
- Author(s)Angela Wilkes,John Shackell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLanguages for Beginners S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteMixed media colour illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 9 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.