Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionWendy and her mother have to leave a broken-down place and Wendy's new world becomes what she sees through her wonderful window: all the excitement and experiences that other children her age often take for granted. Flowing rhyme and detailed pictures give expression to her hopes and dreams as she and her mother deal with the consequences of t having a home. Wendy's Wonderful Window provides grammar school-age children a unique opportunity to explore and appreciate this type of situation.
- Author BiographyRonald Javor has lived with, worked with, and advocated for homeless and other lower income households for over 40 years. He has helped create affordable housing and other opportunities for these parents and children so they can enjoy better and more fulfilling lives. He has written extensively during this time in various books and periodicals, and this is his second book for children on these subjects.
- Author(s)Ronald S Javor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight110 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sandra J Hoover
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.