All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- Description<b>For brave hunters and bear lovers, the classic chant-aloud by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury is w available in a delightful puzzle book edition.</b> Imagine the fun of going on a bear hunt -- through tall, wavy grass (<i>swishy swishy swishy!</i> ), swampy mud (<i>squelch squelch squelch!</i> ), and a swirling whirling swstorm (<i>hoooo woooo!</i> ) -- only to find a real bear waiting at the end of the trail! The perfect gift for a preschooler, this exciting velty edition includes seven press-out puzzles featuring Helen Oxenbury's lively art.
- Author BiographyMichael Rosen is an award-winning author and anthologist of books for young readers, including SHAKESPEARE'S ROMEO AND JULIET, illustrated by Jane Ray, and SHAKESPEARE: HIS WORK AND HIS WORLD, illustrated by Robert Ingpen, which was a SCHOOL LIBRARY JOURNAL Best Book of the Year and one of New York Public Library's 100 Best Children's Books of the Year. In 1997 he received the Eleanor Farjeon Award for service to children's literature. Michael Rosen lives in London.
- Author(s)Michael Rosen
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width282 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Oxenbury
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.