All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume on techlogy is mainly devoted to three prize-winning memoirs, answering questions related to ship-building which were proposed by the French Academie Royale des Sciences in the years 1737, 1755, and 1757. The volume hosts two further items: a popularizing text on astromy from 1723, and the theory of the spiral pump, a technical item from 1772. In the introductory part of the volume every memoir is analysed and extensively summarized, so the reader should obtain a clear view of the content in modern terms.
- Author(s)Daniel Bernoulli
- PublisherBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Date of Publication13/12/2004
- LanguageEnglish & French
- Series TitleDie Werke von Daniel Bernoulli S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.8
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1293 g
- Width190 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byFrans A. Cerulus,Patricia Radelet de Grave
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.