All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dynamic wellness guide presents the definitive solution for taking control of diet and fitness, guaranteeing healthy changes for life. The detailed plan is broken down into four cycles, providing supportive guidance for gradually altering eating habits and eliminating harmful substances that promote weight gain. An active lifestyle is encouraged through realistic suggestions, until daily fitness becomes second nature. Formulating a patient and supportive approach to optimal health, this handbook promises a lifelong transformation, one proactive step at a time.
- Author BiographyWes Cole is a certified personal trainer, a gym owner, and a martial arts instructor. He holds a fourth-degree black belt in tae kwon do and has competed in full-contact karate and kickboxing. He is the owner of Cole's Martial Arts and Fitness Center. He lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Wes Cole
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Content Note10 b/w photos & 1 table
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.