All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionA lively narrative connecting Wesleyan University s early history to ecomic, religious, urban, and educational developments in 19th-century America.
- Author BiographyDAVID B. POTTS former Dean of the Faculty at Gettysburg College, is Professor of History at the University of Puget Sound.
- Author(s)David B. Potts
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication31/01/1999
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note34 illus. 5 figs. 2 charts.
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.