All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a collection of research methods, techniques, and approaches to investigate the molecular biology of West Nile Virus (WNV). Chapters in the book cover many facets of WNV, such as propagation and titration of WNV in vero cells, examination of WNV neuroinvasion and neuropathogenesis in the central nervous system of a murine model, field surveillance methods for WNV, and in vitro and in vivo blood-brain barrier models to study WNV pathogenesis. A brief introduction, along with a discussion on WNV laboratory safety are also included. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters includes introduction to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and thorough, West Nile Virus will interest virologists, molecular biologists, microbiologists, and other scientists working with WNV. This book is a comprehensive guide for those conducting research in the field of WNV biology, including life cycles, pathogenesis, impact of infection, and possible treatment/prevention development.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1435
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight775 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byTonya M. Colpitts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.