All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionYou won't see many of these players in an NFL uniform on a Sunday afteron, but while you're sitting there with your friends and family watching the big game with a bowl of snacks in your lap, the men who played football for Army at West Point are holding up much bigger lines than what the pros are holding up on your TV screen, and they are doing it all over the globe. Army football players prepare for a bigger game, and they do it for you, for me and for freedom everywhere. How much do you kw about Army football? This program is as rich in tradition as any program in America yet the names are far from household. Dive into West Point Football IQ: The Ultimate Test of True Fandom. While some of you West Point graduates may earn your 5-Stars, others of us will get a good dose of Army football's long and storied history, a program that continues to produce the men who lead America.
- Author BiographyGene Kraay was an All-American Soccer Player in 1969 at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado. He flew the single-seat, single-engine, Mach 2+ F-106 Delta Dart in the old Aerospace Defense Command. He spent nearly 45 years in military and corporate aviation. Writing as E.S. Kraay, he has three historical novels to his credit: The Olympian, A Tale of Ancient Hellas; The Hamsa; and Tobit and the Hoodoo Man, A Mystical Tale from the Civil War South. He has optioned the film rights to The Olympian. Gene and Marie, his wife of 38 years reside outside of Tucson in the Sonoran Desert. They have four grown children, three sons and one daughter, four grandchildren and three dogs. Their daughter Stefanie [Golan] is the Head Women's Soccer Coach at West Point. You can learn more about his novels at www.eskraay.com.
- Author(s)Gene Kraay
- PublisherBlack Mesa Publishing
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Mesa Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byTucker Elliot
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.