All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe West Somerset Railway is Britain's longest standard gauge heritage railway and carries more than 200,000 passengers per year, making it one of Somerset's most popular tourist attractions. Passenger trains run during most months of the year, with services from early February to early December. In addition to offering an 80-minute 'pink knuckle' ride through the Quantock Hills and along the Exmoor Coast, the Railway has also developed a number of combined packages with other local attractions including Dunster Castle and Hestercombe Gardens, as well as day trips around Exmoor and exploring the remains of the old West Somerset Mineral Railway. Here is the official West Somerset Railway Guide Book which is one of a set of three comprehensive books that Silver Link are pleased to produce for the railway. These beutifully illustrated, high quality full colour books, are of course t just to be enjoyed by those fortunate eugh to visit the railway but make for interesting and informative arm chair reading. However once read a visit may well be placed on the agenda!
- PublisherSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilver Link Publishing Ltd
- Content Notec150 col/bw
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.