All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionWest Virginia Off the Beaten Path features the things travelers and locals want to see and experience--if only they knew about them. From the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales, West Virginia Off the Beaten Path takes the reader down the road less traveled and reveals a side of West Virginia that other guidebooks just don't offer.
- Author BiographySu Clauson-Wicker is a freelance travel writer, book editor, and photographer who has written an award-winning guidebook on walking from inn to inn in Virginia and West Virginia.
- Author(s)Su Clauson-Wicker
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.