All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $94.27
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionOrrin Porter Rockwell is more than just a deputy United States marshal and a deadly gunfighter. He's a member of the Mormon Danites, the group of enforcers kwn as the Avenging Angels, and he's the personal troubleshooter for Goverr Brigham Young. And when Young sends Rockwell to the rough-and-tumble mining town of Tartarus, there'll be plenty of trouble for him to shoot. A group of Mormon miners has vanished, and before Rockwell uncovers the secret of their disappearance he'll face deadly danger from all sides. What his adversaries don't kw is just how dangerous the Avenging Angel is . . . Award-winning author Michael Newton spins an action-packed, historically accurate yarn in THE AVENGING ANGEL, ather exciting adventure west of the big river.
- Author BiographyMichael Newton has published 263 books since 1977, with 19 more scheduled for release from various houses through 2014. His work includes 200 novels (published under his own name and various pen names), plus 82 nonfiction books in the fields of true crime, history and cryptozoology. His history of the Florida Ku Klux Klan (The Invisible Empire, University Press of Florida) won the Florida Historical Society's Rembert Patrick Award as Best Book in Florida History for 2002. In 2006 the American Library Association chose his Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology (McFarland Publishing) as one of the years 12 Outstanding Reference Books. His novel Manhunt (written as Lyle Brandt for Berkley Books) won the Western Fictioneers Peacemaker Award for Best Western Novel in 2010. Newton lives in Indiana with his wife, Heather. Visit him on Facebook or through his Web site at www.michaelnewton.homestead.com.
- Author(s)Professor of Law Michael Newton
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.