All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWester Ross and Lochalsh are amongst the most popular areas for walks in the Scottish Highlands. The Lochalsh peninsula between the shores of Loch Duich and Loch Carron offers varied walking from villages such as Plockton as well as the region's main town at Kyle of Lochalsh. Across the dramatic Mam Ratagan pass is the remote and secluded Glenelg peninsula, a tranquil and peaceful haven far from busy routes. Further rth are Applecross and Lochcarron, with mountains that yield thing in ruggedness to their more famous counterparts in Torridon, as well as attractive fishing villages and forest walks. Finally around Gairloch is an area that has long been famous for its fine sandy beaches, many of them still very quiet. Inland is a vast area of little-visited, rocky peaks kwn to walkers as 'The Great Wilderness'. This latest pocket guide features 40 of the best walks in this popular area in an attractive and accessible format.
- Author(s)Helen Webster,Paul Webster
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.