All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the one author, one voice approach, this text is ideal for instructors who do t wish to neglect the importance of n-Western perspectives on the study of the past. The book is a brief, affordable presentation providing a coherent examination of the past from ancient times to the present. Religion, everyday life, and transforming moments are the three themes employed to help make the past interesting, intelligible, and relevant to contemporary society.
- Author BiographyKenneth L. Campbell is Professor of History at Monmouth College, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Kenneth L. Campbell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.