All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Gallery's distinguished collection of decorative arts includes more than eighty works, such as Abbot Suger's jeweled sardonyx cup from the royal abbey of St. Denis, a Limoges reliquary, and a Mosan lion aquamanile. The extensive collection of Renaissance ceramics is primarily Italian maiolica but also represents rare Medici porcelain and Saint-Porchaire ware.
- Author(s)Alison Luchs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/1994
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date10/04/2003
- Content Note64 color, 249 b&w illus.
- Weight2028 g
- Width244 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.