All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Perspectives on the Development of Public Relations: Other Voices series is the first to offer an authentic world-wide view of the history of public relations. It will feature six books, five of which will cover continental and regional groups. This book in the series focuses on Western Europe.
- Author BiographyTom Watson is Professor of Public Relations in the Media School at Bournemouth University, UK. He is also Chair of the International History of Public Relations Conference. Tom researches public relations history as well as practice issues. He is a Fellow of the CIPR and a PRCA Founding Fellow.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleNational Perspectives on the Development of Public Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byTom Watson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.