All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionWho says words need to be concrete? This collection shapes poems in surprising and delightful ways.Concrete poetry is a perennially popular poetic form because they are fun to look at. But by using the arrangement of the words on the page to convey the meaning of the poem, concrete or shape poems are also easy to write! From the author of the incredibly inventive Lemonade: And Other Poems Squeezed from a Single Word comes ather clever collection that shows kids how to look at words and poetry in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyBob Raczka has written many books about art and art history for children and several collections of children's poetry including Lemonade: And Other Poems Squeezed from a Single Word and Presidential Misadventures: Poems that Poke Fun at the Man in Charge. He lives in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
- Author(s)Bob Raczka
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Weight272 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.