All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWet Dog is a hilarious series of dogs photographed during their least favorite activity: bath time. Exposed at a vulnerable and humiliating moment, the soggy doggies wiggle, shake, haul themselves out of the groomer's soapy grasp. Their priceless expressions are caught by photographer Sophie Gamand.
- Author BiographySOPHIE GAMAND is a French photographer living and working in New York. Since 2010, her photographic work revolves mostly around dogs. Sophie's photos explores the complex dynamics that arise in the relationship between dogs and humans. She has completed several series covering a wide range of subjects from the stray dogs of Dead Dog Beach in Puerto Rico to the high fashion chihuahuas of New York City. Sophie's whimsical and humorous work has been internationally recognized. In January 2014, shortly after Wet Dog received world-wide attention, her series Dog Vogue went viral too. More of Sophie's work: www.StrikingPaws.com
- Author(s)Sophie Gamand
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.