All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWetlands are prominent landscapes throughout North America. The general characteristics of wetlands are controversial, thus there has t been a systematic assessment of different types of wetlands in different parts of North America, or a compendium of the threats to their conservation. Wetland Habitats of North America adopts a geographic and habitat approach, in which experts familiar with wetlands from across North America provide analyses and syntheses of their particular region of study. Addressing a broad audience of students, scientists, engineers, environmental managers, and policy makers, this book reviews recent, scientifically rigorous literature directly relevant to understanding, managing, protecting, and restoring wetland ecosystems of North America.
- Author BiographyDarold Batzer is Professor of Entomology at the University of Georgia. He is the co-editor of Invertebrates in Freshwater Wetlands of North America (Wiley, 1999). Andrew Baldwin is Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Science and Technology at the University of Maryland. He is the President of the Society of Wetland Scientists.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note179 color illustrations, 85 line illustrations, 32 tables
- Weight1375 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAndrew H. Baldwin,Darold P. Batzer
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.