Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionA blend of memoir and natural history that looks at faith and science and the way both influence society and planetary ecology.
- Author BiographyCecil Bothwell was elected to Asheville's City Council in 2009. He is an investigative reporter and biographer based in Asheville, North Carolina, and has received national awards from the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies and the Society of Professional Journalists for investigative reporting, criticism and humorous commentary. Former news editor of Asheville City Paper, former managing editor of Asheville's Mountain Xpress and founding editor of the Warren Wilson College environmental journal Heartstone, he served for several years as a member of the national editorial board of the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies and currently serves on the boards of two international educational nonprofit organizations working in Latin America. His weekly radio and print journal, Duck Soup: Essays on the Submerging Culture, remained in syndication for ten years.
- Author(s)Cecil Bothwell
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.