All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a wild ride with poet Sara Holbrook as she guides young writers in performing their poetry with style and pizzazz. With enthusiasm and a touch of irreverence, Ms. Holbrook, a performance poet herself, explains how to use voice, rhythm, attitude, movement, and other techniques to perform poetry in a group, duo, or solo. More than thirty poems are included for young readers to practice, as well as instructions for putting on a poetry jam at school or in the community.
- Author BiographySara Holbrook is the author of Nothing's the End of the World, The Dog Ate My Homework, I Never Said I Wasn't Difficult, Am I Naturally This Crazy?, Which Way to the Dragon!, and Walking on the Boundaries of Change, all published by Wordsong/Boyds Mills Press. She lives in Mentor, Ohio.
- Author(s)Sara E. Holbrook
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.