All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Hone's beloved 12-year-old daughter Abi was killed in 2014 in a devastating car accident in Canterbury that also claimed the lives of Abi's friend Ella and Ella's mother Sally.Lucy works in the field of resilience psychology, helping ordinary people exposed to real-life traumatic situations. When faced with the incomprehensible fact of Abi's tragic death Lucy knew that she was fighting for the survival of her sanity and her family unit.She used her practice to develop ways to support her family in their darkest days, and to find a new way of living without Abi.In What Abi Taught Us Lucy shares her story and research so that others can work to regain some sense of control and take action in the face of helpless situations.Also published as Resilient Grieving
- Author BiographyDr Lucy Hone lives in Christchurch and is a research academic in the field of resilience/wellbeing psychology at Auckland University of Technology.
- Author(s)Lucy Hone
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.