All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the second edition of What All Children Need, Linda Dunlap provides important new information and guidance for educators, counselors, clinicians, and others who deal with children's development. Although concepts and ideas from numerous educational and psychological theorists are included, the book's framework is based on the seven levels of Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Dunlap's intent is to provide concrete and practical examples of ways to nurture developmental needs of children in relation to Maslow's theory. Teachers, child-care providers, psychologists, counselors, social workers, therapists, and school administrators and staff will find this book of interest.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Dunlap is Associate Professor and Chair in the Department of Psychology at Marist College, New York. Professor Dunlap holds a doctorate in psychology from the University of Iowa.
- Author(s)Linda L. Dunlap
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/08/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width167 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.