All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.22Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.53Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionScientists and doctors have come a long way from the early days of organ transplantation. What is w possible wouldn't have been imaginable 30 years ago. What will be possible in the coming years?
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne enjoys writing nonfiction for children. It's a good thing she does, because she's the author of well-over 100 books on a range of topics.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSci-Hi: Science Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Pastor
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.