Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionJulia is a six-year old fairy who is scared of making mistakes because they make her feel bad inside. She thought that everyone wanted her to be good and perfect. Her mother shows her that making mistakes are just a part of growing up and learning. She explains that everyone, even mommy and daddy, learn from them. Mom teaches her that the best thing to do when you make a mistake is to apologize and try to make up for it somehow. Then remember what you learned so that you don't keep making those same mistakes. The more you practice walking up to that mistake and shaking its hand, the better you feel afterwards. It's t scary at all. It is sad when you run away and hide from them. Those poor, beautiful mistakes just want to be loved for guiding you. This amusing story takes place in a fairy house with illustrations that include scampering woodland creatures and an abundance of love and magical fairy dust.
- Author(s)Donna Morrissey
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.