All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.04Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.41Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith fantastic images and simple text, books in this series serve as a perfect introduction to different habitats and show how a wide variety of animals and plants are beautifully adapted to live there. In What Can Live in the Sw? Readers learn about what conditions in cold, swy habitats are like, microhabitats and the ingenious ways plants and animals are designed to live and survive in these places.
- Author(s)John-Paul Wilkins
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleRead and Learn: What Can Live There?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.