All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
About this product
- DescriptionOn a rainy day with thing to do, Lexie uses her imagination to create an imaginary friend to play with. Together they go on all sorts of adventures, even though they can't play outside. What Can We Do Next? shows kids that they can use their imagination to conjure up their own fun, any time, any place. When you use your imagination, there is limit to what can be done!
- Author BiographyToula Magi says it was watching her daughter Lexie play and use her imagination that inspired her to write her first children's book, What Can We Do Next? The Adventures of Lexie and Lolly. Toula and her family reside in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Toula Magi
- PublisherLittle Sunshine Books
- Date of Publication09/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Sunshine Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.